Keep your eyes open and stay safe
Meeting new people is exciting. At the same time, not every person with a profile wants the same things you do. We encourage you always to use caution, and common sense, when dating or interacting with people online in general.
Signs to look out for
- Does he looks like a porn actor or model?
- You have to check his profile on a other plattform?
- An 'honest' hot man from far away wants to marry you?
- He does not want meet in person or talk on phone/video?
- Did you become a millionaire in the 'Romeo Lottery'?
What you should do
- Check the user's authenticity and when he joined
- Ask for more photos and a video call
- Look to see if your Romeo is linked to friends on his profile
- If someone is rude or offensive, block him
- If you think he is a faker, hit the report button
- If you get a spam message, hit the report button
I know there is nothing more exciting then flirting with a new hot guy on ROMEO. But take a minute before you grab your bag and run to his place for a date… Is he too good to be true? Does everything he told you add up? STOP, we all want you have a hot date with a beautiful stranger, but not if your safety is at stake.
Ask your potential date some questions and if you are still not sure, ask for a call or even better a video call, if are lucky he might give you a sneak peak of what’s to come. If you do decide to meet him, always tell someone where you are going, and if you have a location tracker on your smartphone share it with a friend.
Hot, sexy & safe dating,