Keep your eyes open and stay safe
Meeting new people is exciting. At the same time, not every person with a profile wants the same things you do. We encourage you always to use caution, and common sense when dating or interacting with people online in general.
- Does he look like a porn actor or model?
- Do you have to check his profile on another platform?
- An 'honest' hot man from far away wants to marry you?
- He does not want to meet in person or talk on phone/video?
- Did you become a millionaire in the 'Romeo Lottery'?
What you should do
- Check the user's authenticity and when he joined
- Ask for more photos and a video call
- Look to see if your Romeo is linked to friends on his profile
- If someone is rude or offensive, block him
- If you think he is a faker, hit the report button
- If you get a spam message, hit the report button
We know there is nothing more exciting than flirting with a new hot guy on ROMEO. But take a minute before you grab your bag and run to his place for a date… Is he too good to be true? Does everything he told you add up? STOP, we all want you to have a hot date with a beautiful stranger, but not if your safety is at stake.
Ask your potential date some questions and if you are still not sure, ask for a call or even better a video call, if you are lucky he might give you a sneak peek of what’s to come. If you do decide to meet him, always tell someone where you are going, and if you have a location tracker on your smartphone share it with a friend.
Hot, sexy & safe dating,