Valentine's Day activities for Single Guys
Just because in the middle of February everywhere you look is covered in hearts and reminders about love, it doesn't mean that the 14th is only for couples. If you find yourself alone on Valentine's Day here are 20 fabulous ideas to distract you, and some you can even do with a BFF.
Hunks on Film
1. Get your celebrity crush on and have a movie marathon with your favorite Hollywood Hunk. We think Idris Elba is deserving of your attention tonight.
Let the Straights out
2. Do a friend a solid. Babysit for someone that never gets a night out. (Help a breeder).
Use your head. (The other one)
3. Feed your brain. Read a book, have a cup of tea, eat some chocolate and ice cream.
4. Gather your friends for some ROMEO Roulette. Hook your phone to a TV and broadcast the grid to the whole room. Take turns checking out profiles. Maybe you'll find your Valentine for next year.
LOL with your Friends
5. Laugh. Laugh. Laugh. Laughing is therapeutic. It exercises and stimulates positive receptors in your brain. The more you smile and laugh, the happier you'll feel. Maybe go out to a comedy club.
Choose to be Bitter, Savour that spite!
Have an anti-Valentine Day party. Are you single by choice? Ban anything pink. No heart-shaped anything, unless it's broken or torn. You can even cut those chocolate hearts in half.
Take a class. Go spinning, or stretch it out in a yoga session. Most places will be empty because all those couples will be out getting fat together. So, it'll be the perfect time to practice a guilt-free lifestyle.
Whatever you decide to do on Valentine's Day - this year or any year - make sure you do something that makes you feel good. Whether it be spending time with that special someone, or especially alone, remember it's just another day to express love toward someone. Have fun!.
Hot Model Pics in sexy lace underwear provided by the good people at L'Homme Invisible.
Need more gay stuff?
Check out our model interview with Pablo Hernandez.
We want to be more versatile?
So tell us what you want and we will do our best to bend to your will. If you have a favorite Instagram artist, Twitter personality, or social media hero, send your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org