QuickShare is a private photo album that can be shared with other Romeos while using our App or on a computer. It allows you to share any photo, with any user easily and quickly.
QuickShare is a real-time feature, so you can even add and delete photos at anytime with no interruption to access for other users. When your album is empty it becomes deactivated.
Getting started is super easy.
First, activate your QuickShare album:
- Go to ‘My Romeo & Administration’, then select ‘Pictures’.
- Select the photos you want to add to QuickShare.
- Choose ‘Copy in’ or ‘Move to QuickShare album’ from the drop down menu.
- Hit ‘Execute’ and you’re done.
- You’ve activated your QuickShare album and you’re ready to share it.
To request access to someone else’s folder:
- Hit the icon for QuickShare in any profile.
- Choose ‘Request Access’.
- The user grants you access to their QuickShare.
- Once you open the folder you have 60 minutes to view its contents. So, be quick!
Give and grant access to your QuickShare album for 1 hour.
Can’t wait for a request? Give access by sharing your album with another user:
- Choose the QuickShare icon in their profile.
- Select ‘Share’
If someone requests access:
- You’ll receive a message in your inbox
- Choose ‘Share’ or ‘Dismiss’ directly in the message.
- Share access – Once the album is opened they can view it for 1 hour, after that your album will automatically lock again.
- Dismiss access – They will need to wait 24 hours before requesting access again.